What if you had to drive your house up to an “energy fuel pump” and it was easier to tell how many “miles per gallon” your house used in energy? Would you be satisfied with the “gas-guzzler” home with little insulation and lots of air leaks?
Or, would you make some improvements so that your house was more energy-efficient and got many more “miles per gallon”.
An energy audit is the first step to determine how much energy your home, business or commercial space consumes and to evaluate the steps to take to make that facility more energy efficient.
An audit will show you problems and improvement that can save money and energy over time when corrected. An audit evaluates many parts of a home, including insulation, HVAC and other elements that affect the home's energy performance.
Home Performance with ENERGY STAR Program
The Home Performance with ENERGY STAR Program offers whole-house energy assessments aimed at identifying improvements to reduce energy costs and provides homeowner incentives for retrofits. Program objectives are to:
- Recognize immediate cost-savings through direct installation of energy-saving products,
- Encourage greater homeowner participation through eligible incentives and saving bonuses.
- Provide training, material and installation standards.
- Provide financial and technical resources to Trade Allies.
- Ensure program integrity through a comprehensive process.
CalculatorsUse our Insulation Calculators to determine the amount of insulation you require, plus the energy savings you'll receive!Use Calculators
Energy HouseLearn how upgrading insulation and sealing air leaks can save money on energy bills!View the Energy House
- I am very pleased with the work your two crews did… on the attics and today on the basement sill boxes. I'd be happy to be a reference if ever needed...Read More
- Thank you very much for your caring service - all of you. I know Pat had extra duty speaking with my friends, calming my own fears. The two "worker bees" were careful considerate and went the extra mile...Read More
- Thank you so much for your great work! Aaron and Nick were prompt, courteous and very professional. I'm very happy I chose Rockweiler...Read More